 Trains / 31154
Re: Train motors comparison
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2010 19:13:59 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Philippe Hurbain wrote:

The 9V, RC and Power Functions train motors compete around a track under close scrutiny of an on-board NXT...

Complete test results here.

Enjoy!

Philo

Hi Philo,

Thanks for this information.

I can imagine that you have only one motor for testing purpose, but if possible, can you open the PF motor to see if it can be placed in the 9V train motor casing? I’m convinced that several people are interested in knowing if this is possible or not. Anyhow, great from LEGO to use a better motor, witch is usefull on battery operated toys. Just a pitty that it wasn’t used for the 9V motors.

Ludo