 Trains / 30941
Re: PRR T1 #5544
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 18:10:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Anthony Sava wrote: snip
   Speaking of wheels, earlier in the day before I shot the photos of the T1 I took a full steam roster shot of my steam engine MOCs.

Truly a monument to Big Ben Bricks and capitalist excess. :)

(42 small wheels, 10 medium blind drivers, 12 medium flanged drivers, 26 blind flanged drivers, 32 large flanged drivers)

--Tony

Hi Tony - It’s a very impressive line up and recap of your work. And thanks for all your business. In good faith, the train wheels for your next train are your free. Just send me an email with what you would like.

Kind regards,

Ben Fleskes Big Ben Bricks LLC