 Trains / 30121
30120  |  30122
Subject:
RSS Feed of lugnet.trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:13:38 GMT

Hi all,

Aside from coding a feed myself, has anyone come up with an RSS feed of only lugnet.trains? I know that Dan Boger has created a nice feed of all of the posts on Lugnet, but I would like a train specific one, so I can aggregate the posts to Railbricks.com (which just got a little facelift).

Thanks in advance!

-Jeramy