 Trains / 29848
Re: 4954 re-designed as Train Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 22:02:15 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Peter Edwards wrote:
While on holiday I found the "Model Town House (4954)" at a reasonable price
with the view of building another train station from this set.

(snippety snip)>
Peter

When I seen the pix, I thought you built it with Medium Blue and Sand Blue, only
to realize those colors are Light and Dark Bluish Gray, respectively.

I have the 4954 set, and built the model on the box front. IMO, it's the best
house set since the 730 Basic Building Set (my all-time fave set).

sjf