 Trains / 29846
Re: 4954 re-designed as Train Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 12:38:20 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Nice model, does it use any parts (other than the minifigs and train bits)
that are not in the 4954 set?

I don't know about everyone else but I store my spare bits in bins sorted by
colour (But I have a friend who sorts his by brick type).

So when ever I buy a new set, many of the models get tweaked because of the new
pieces.

This train station uses most of the 4954 set, but the platform was from an
incomplete "Intercoastal Seaport" set (6541). I also added lots of grey pieces
from my spares collection.

A sharp eye will also spot two lion heads which are from the castle series.
King Leo's Castle (6098). I keep telling people I only collect Lego trains.
Oh and mindstorm......and technics.......castle......starwars.....creator.
Who am I kidding?