 Trains / 29847
Re: 4954 re-designed as Train Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 15:01:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Peter Edwards wrote:

<snip>

A sharp eye will also spot two lion heads which are from the castle series.
King Leo's Castle (6098). I keep telling people I only collect Lego trains.
Oh and mindstorm......and technics.......castle......starwars.....creator.
Who am I kidding?

Right there with ya--whatever LEGO comes my way I'm a happy camper!

Nicely done on the station, btw!  It's neat how it *looks* simple yet has lots
of nifty details.

Dave K