 Trains / 29688 (-10)
  Re: Ross Neal's 18th today:-0

(...) Let's hope Ross got a Market Street or a Technic Bulldozer for his birthday... Scott (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.people, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Ross Neal's 18th today:-0

(...) Happy Birthday Ross! I hope you were able to get some good stuff outta your old man there ;-) Steve (17 years ago, 30-Oct-07, to lugnet.people, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Ross Neal's 18th today:-0

(...) I deeply resent you giving parental advise to my child behind my back! And do not come back with some sort of "I'm naughty and I need to be spanked" post, either! (you know you want to...) Egad, we're still in legimate NGs! FUTOTF :-) JOHN (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.people, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Ross Neal's 18th today:-0

(...) Quite a mile stone for you both, especially Dear Ol'Dad! Man you are getting old John. So ol' man John, please call Ross over to the machine... now John, walk away! This is message for Ross' eyes only. Psssst Ross, now that you are an adult, (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.people, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ross Neal's 18th today:-0

(...) If we can jump down :e:'s throat about posting in the wrong group... From the lugnet.trains newsgroup charter: "Train mania: products (information, opinions, reviews, etc.); building (settings, contexts, characters, projects, models and (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Ross Neal's 18th today:-0

My, how time flies. You all are getting old! JOHN (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.people, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Old West Stock Car

(...) Tony That's simple but very effective, a perfect match for #805. I can feel an order to brickforge coming on ... No wonder you wanted to show off! Chris (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Scott Wardlaw's GE AC4400CW in Canadian Pacific Trim

(...) An excellent build Scott. Definitely up to your usual high standards. Great stickers. Play Well Chris (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: How to pull a long train (Was: Re: End of 9V Trains protest layout idea)

(...) [zick-zack] Hi Martin, you have added a few interesting issues into the discussion - especially the biting on straight track was more or less new for me, but of cause fully understandable. I think this is one of the reasons, why real life (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scott Wardlaw's GE AC4400CW in Canadian Pacific Trim

(...) Stunning - like most of your locomotives. The stickers really bring it to life. Best, Jonathan (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact