 Trains / 29686
Re: Ross Neal's 18th today:-0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 06:23:38 GMT

In lugnet.people, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   In lugnet.people, John Neal wrote:
   My, how time flies. You all are getting old!

JOHN

Quite a mile stone for you both, especially Dear Ol’Dad! Man you are getting old John.

So ol’ man John, please call Ross over to the machine... now John, walk away! This is message for Ross’ eyes only.

Psssst Ross, now that you are an adult, officially.... RUN, dont turn back, just RUN. Your Dad is a total wack job, and the faster you run, the better.

Of course, lets make some sense here, you need the Lego, and you sure as heck dont want to pack it all... so dont make the great escape until after he has packed up the truck for the next exhibit.

Im telling you, this is good advice!

Winks at John, Hey didnt I tell you to go away???

I deeply resent you giving parental advise to my child behind my back! And do not come back with some sort of “I’m naughty and I need to be spanked” post, either! (you know you want to...)

Egad, we’re still in legimate NGs! FUTOTF

:-)

JOHN