 Trains / 29453 (-5)
  Re: Scott Wardlaw's GM EMD SD80 in Norfolk Southern trim

(...) Maybe not better, but thinner. I like using string to keep things less bulky. (URL) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Scott Wardlaw's GM EMD SD80 in Norfolk Southern trim

(...) Very nice indeed. You have got a really nice balance of shape and detail in there. I may have to 'borrow' some of your ideas there, I particularly like the steps. Excellent decals - 10/10 Play Well Chris (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Some new MOC Trains from NMRA NTS 07

Hi All, I brought some train MOCs to the NMRA NTS '07 and finally took some pics and uploaded them to BrickShelf. You can click on the images that are deep linked. AH Box cars: (2 URLs) Plurple (Knight's Kingdom purple) Diesel Switchers (#AMC & (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Scott Wardlaw's GM EMD SD80 in Norfolk Southern trim

(...) www.railfonts.com should be helpful for the artwork for many railroads (but not NS). Benn PS, echoing the others, nice locomotive. (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: YA Steam locomotive

(...) Thank you Chris. The connector joints are part 44 and I think they have been around for a while. Indeed, it would look better with the smokebox and bottom of the firebox in dark gray, but a few of the parts are not available (sigh). Benn (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact