 Trains / 29449
Re: YA Steam locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 05:07:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote:
Benn <zephyr1934 wrote:
Comments, questions, etc. are welcome.

Benn

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/zephyr1934/NP/NP328 Steam engine full
gallery> and <http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/zephyr1934/NP/NP-Heavyweights
Heavyweight passenger cars full gallery> (once moderated)

Benn,

   Well done. The cab details are very much appreciated. I also really
like the detailing that you've added to the tender. I often neglect my
tenders. The push rods, how are those connected? When did LEGO start
making those 1/2 width toothless technic joints? I think I've missed a
bunch of technic inovations.

I wonder if the firebox would look better in dark gray.

Thanks for sharing,
Chris

Thank you Chris. The connector joints are part 44 and I think they have been
around for a while. Indeed, it would look better with the smokebox and bottom of
the firebox in dark gray, but a few of the parts are not available (sigh).

Benn