 Trains / 29390
Re: YA Steam locomotive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 04:54:41 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Harvey Henkelman wrote:
   That is an excellent steam engine Benn, and thanks for the history lesson. Volunteering with a railroad museum can be a wonderful thing. Be sure to show your MOC to all your museum friends.

-HRH

Thank you for your kind words. Indeed, I’ve found volunteering at railroad museums to be very educational in so many ways, e.g., learning first hand that steam locomotives were such a work of art (a subtle tapering on a bearing here to get just the right amount of grease to there, etc., etc.). Though for the moment my museum tendencies are in remission (too many interests and not enough time).

Benn

PS, I should have mentioned in my original post that the steam engine wheels are big ben’s bricks.