 Trains / 29391
Re: Hot Dog!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 16:25:19 GMT

Jim DeVona wrote:
In lugnet.build, Christopher Masi wrote:

Inventing different ways to make ice cream cones was fun, and I must say
that I am happy that I found a way to make a hot dog bun :)

It works well, too. I did not know there was an actual hot dog part, either!

Tasty stuff.

Jim

Not too long ago I became obsessed with LEGO food when someone observed
that minfigs don't have much to eat. Most of my food I've bought through
Bricklink, but it comes with a hefty price tag. I got very lucky one day
when I was allowed to shop in the company store in Enfield. I found
something like four hot dogs and 3 croissants in their pick-a-brick bin.
I was giddy with excitement :)

The food often shows up in the Bellville sets, and I've picked up a
bunch of food that way too. It's great that apples, cherries, and
croissants have appeared in LDD. So my fruit stands and my bakeries will
be better stocked now.

Now if I could only pry those fudgecicles away from my son!

Chris
--
http://mysite.verizon.net/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease