 Trains / 29444
    Re: Scott Wardlaw's GM EMD SD80 in Norfolk Southern trim —Jason J Railton
   (...) I'll be the first to admit I'm not the biggest fan of diesel MOCs, but that has so many interesting details I really do like it. The bogeys are a neat design, particularly the way the steps are part of the bogey but line up neatly in the (...) (17 years ago, 22-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Scott Wardlaw's GM EMD SD80 in Norfolk Southern trim —Scott Wardlaw
   (...) Jason, Thanks for the compliments! I'm also happy with the way that the sunken box turned out for the exhaust. I wasn't sure it was going to look good. I really tried to tile, or not show studs on the front, but couldn't find anything else (...) (17 years ago, 22-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Scott Wardlaw's GM EMD SD80 in Norfolk Southern trim —Lawrence Livesey
   (...) Maybe not better, but thinner. I like using string to keep things less bulky. (URL) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Scott Wardlaw's GM EMD SD80 in Norfolk Southern trim —Scott Wardlaw
   (...) The string does look pretty good! Thanks for sharing your design! Scott (17 years ago, 8-Sep-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)