 Trains / 2942
Re: Magnetic couplers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 19:37:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Warren writes:
I was just curious. Has anyone experimented to see how many cars can be pulled
by an engine before the couplers pulled apart from the weight of the cars?
Especially when talking about going up inclines.  I just wondered if the
magnets are strong enough to pull a very large train.

John Warren

hehe.. if anyone can shed some light on this, i'm sure it would be Larry P

:)