 Trains / 29413 (-20)
  Re: Impact of LTCs (Re: The Official "Issues List")

"Elroy Davis" <edavis@vermontcount...store.com> wrote in message news:JLzvDn.Cqp@lugnet.com... [snip] (...) One way to allow for "non-train" interests in a train display is to dedicate layout space to other Lego themes. One of our shows (RichLUG) a (...) (17 years ago, 11-Aug-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.trains)

  London Underground Standard Tube Stock

This is my most recent tube train. I haven't had much time to build recently so I've been putting more stuff online. The Standard tube stock dates back to the 1920s. It was a series of tube stocks which were designed to be cross-compatable. The (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.underground, FTX) !

  Re: Need Electrical Help

(...) dropdown resistance = (supply voltage - required voltage) / required current (in Amps) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Need Electrical Help

(...) Ideally, we'd need to know the current for the light you want to run. Even then,I can't remember the exact formula, but this page should help: (URL) :) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Need Electrical Help

I am trying to setup some LED lights to run from the 9v track or a 9v battery pack for some train signals. I have 1.5v lights and the track is 9v (obviously) how can I step down the voltage. Any help would be great. (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  VicLUG @ Local Train Show

VICTORIA MODEL RAILWAY SHOW (NMRA - Pacific Northwest Region) September 16, 2007 (Sunday), 10 am - 5 pm, Cedar Hill Rec Centre We will have a display of LEGO trains and the adjacent cityscape. An admission fee will be charged for the event which is (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Spotters

(...) MOOOOOOOON RIVER! ===...=== (enema) JOHN (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Version 5 Mindstorm Gantry Crane

(...) Sure Brian, but your email address above just bounced. Send me an email and I'll reply to that. (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Spotters

14In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote: <SNIP> (...) So much to like about your reply Rob, so glad you took the time, but still too busy to use the delete key? Hack and Slash, well no, but I did enjoy administering the powerdrill enima Tennis? You (...) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Version 5 Mindstorm Gantry Crane

(...) Right on! I love the idea! I need to share a sequence with you from our train lay-out. Still working on getting the video uploaded. Can you supply a picture? of the coil, etc? Brian (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Version 5 Mindstorm Gantry Crane

(...) You got it in one Brian. My uncle built the first few versions and just before he handed it back to me, he built the electric grabber. The electro magnet is built from a 12 volt relay. When you break all the plastic away from the relay, the (...) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Hey ARLUG!

You guys still around? Put on any shows anytime? While I live in Houston, I occassionally head up to the Texarkana area to visit family, so if y'all ever have any events 2-3 hours or less drive time from Texarkana I might be able to help out. After (...) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.us.arlug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: My find of the day at brickshelf.com

(...) I guess it is the teenage boy, Nielstreinenfan or so, he is harmless but don't allow him into your MSN ;) Hope you visit it again. post was already too long ago. Greetz Johan (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scott Wardlaw's GE Dash 9 in Union Pacific Trim

(...) Scott, Very nice work on the UP Dash-9. I'm a big of both your virtual model and the "real" model of it. You expertly capture North American locomotives in LEGO bricks! Since the trucks have three axles, does this design permit for a motor to (...) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Version 5 Mindstorm Gantry Crane

(...) and improvement. Please tell me about the magnet. I assume it is a custom electric magnet that can be turned off and on by supplying power from the RCX? I have a project that I would like to turn on and off a magnet, so any help would be (...) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Version 5 Mindstorm Gantry Crane

Some pictures of the latest build of my gantry crane are on the Bodville website. It has had quite an upgrade, new gearbox, grabber and technic chain drive (URL) is also a movie of it in action. High Quality (8 meg) (URL) Low Quality (URL) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains) !

  New BPMZ wagons

Check out the new BPMZ wagons on (URL) Sjödin (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: YA Steam locomotive

(...) Great MOC Ben. As others have said the cab is one of the stand out features. Your interior looks awesome and is one of the areas I need to concentrate on more for my own steamers. Your design for the cow catcher on the pilot also looks good. I (...) (17 years ago, 14-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Train Spotters

"Peter Edwards" <pe668@beer.com> wrote in message news:JMLH8o.ACp@lugnet.com... (...) way through it. ;) Mmmm, brick modification at its finest. Bwahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Would look really neat at a tennis match. Now all you need is a tennis ball that (...) (17 years ago, 13-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Spotters

(...) Well the ones that spotted them, liked them. I had a couple of emails asking how the mechanism works, so I put together this illustration (URL) (17 years ago, 13-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact