 Trains / 29405
Re: Train Spotters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:58:31 GMT

14In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:
<SNIP>

That's a novel idea and I'm glad you had the notion to hack and slash your
way through it. ;)
Mmmm, brick modification at its finest.  Bwahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Would look really neat at a tennis match.  Now all you need is a tennis ball
that goes back and forth... :P

-Rob

So much to like about your reply Rob, so glad you took the time, but still too
busy to use the delete key?

Hack and Slash, well no, but I did enjoy administering the powerdrill enima

Tennis? You cant.............be serious?