 Trains / 29393
Re: Train Spotters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:21:22 GMT

Peter Edwards wrote:
Q.  What do spacemen do on their days off?
A.  Train spotting of course.

The train spotting triplets are mindstorm controlled by the same brick that runs
the stopping of trains at the main station. I got the idea after seeing some
cows (I only had enough bricks to build one cow)

Congrats, they look very impressive :)
I'm sure the kids love them!

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)