 Trains / 29393 (-5)
  Re: Train Spotters

(...) Congrats, they look very impressive :) I'm sure the kids love them! (17 years ago, 13-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: YA Steam locomotive

(...) [...] (...) Benn, Well done. The cab details are very much appreciated. I also really like the detailing that you've added to the tender. I often neglect my tenders. The push rods, how are those connected? When did LEGO start making those 1/2 (...) (17 years ago, 12-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hot Dog!

(...) Not too long ago I became obsessed with LEGO food when someone observed that minfigs don't have much to eat. Most of my food I've bought through Bricklink, but it comes with a hefty price tag. I got very lucky one day when I was allowed to (...) (17 years ago, 12-Aug-07, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: YA Steam locomotive

(...) Thank you for your kind words. Indeed, I've found volunteering at railroad museums to be very educational in so many ways, e.g., learning first hand that steam locomotives were such a work of art (a subtle tapering on a bearing here to get (...) (17 years ago, 12-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hot Dog!

(...) It works well, too. I did not know there was an actual hot dog part, either! Tasty stuff. Jim (17 years ago, 12-Aug-07, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact