 Trains / 29338 (-5)
  NMRA Pics

Looks like it was the best yet, from the pics I have seen on BS. The thing that really stands out for me is the amazing increase in great individual train vehicle models. Just to pick on a few, in no particular order Nice use of parts for these (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Impact of LTCs (Re: The Official "Issues List")

(...) I'd be curious about hard numbers as well. In the past couple of years that I've been involved with train shows, we've probably shown to a couple thousand people at each show. This is just based on my estimation though, as I'm not privy to any (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.trains)

  Impact of LTCs (Re: The Official "Issues List")

(...) It's potentially a large audience... I wonder if the community, and the campaign to save 9V trains wouldn't benefit from gathering a more solid understanding of some of the numbers involved. For example: How many people have viewed LEGO train (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7996 Dual Crossover Available from US S@H

(...) Quoted from <http:\www.brickish.org Brickish Assocation> member James Shields "I also got the new RC crossover points. They are interesting, but not quite as good as I hoped. Earlier reports suggested that the switch was a 3-way affair, but it (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jul-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  ILTCO @ NMRA NTS - Printable info sheet for show

Hi All, The below link is a compact info sheet (printable) for the ILTCO @ NMRA National Train Show. If you're planning to come its a great way to have the schedule and contact info in your pocket! :) (URL) Chris & SteveB (17 years ago, 24-Jul-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact