 Trains / 29297
Re: How much does a weight brick weigh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 00:42:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Martin Srb wrote:

This reply may be useless for you since you got
the weight brick, but it can be useful for those
who don't have any...

I tend strongly towards the "purist" end of the spectrum, but when my son really
wanted to make a LEGO trebuchet I couldn't bear to dedicate my weight bricks to
a project that I feared would never be disassembled (it still hasn't). Instead
we used pennies, packed tightly into a box of plates and beams (cross-braced
with Technic). It worked quite well.

--
Brian Davis