 Trains / 29072
29071  |  29073
Subject:
LDD - MOC Steam Engine inspired by Streamlined Hudson
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 02:28:02 GMT

I just finished my first MOC using LDD 2.0 of a steam engine inspired by a ‘Streamlined Hudson’. I took some artistic liberties due to the limited part/color selection in LDD (especially on the blue side covers around the cab), but I think it still captures the spirit of a ‘Streamlined’ well.

I’d appreciate any comments and modification ideas from the experienced train builders out there. I just uploadeded the LDD file to the Factory, so hopefully it will be there soon and you can play around with it... now I’ll have to start working on a tender :)...

Once I buy it from the factory and put it together, I’ll update with some pictures.