 Trains / 28938
  Re: 30 NEW Train Sets! -- Or Individual Hobby Train Models Pricing

(...) They appear to be available again. The models that I uploaded have just been approved too. Oddly, they don't show up when you search under trains. Of course, they didn't approve both my buffered and unbuffered versions. They must have thought (...) (17 years ago, 24-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 30 NEW Train Sets! -- Or Individual Hobby Train Models Pricing

(...) duplicates in the recent models. I notice my first three models have been approved, but don't appear in their relevant categories. The categories are all messed up, too. When I uploaded my telephone box, I didn't get the option for 'Public (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 30 NEW Train Sets! -- Or Individual Hobby Train Models Pricing

(...) Based on observations of my gallery, if a model isn't approved, it just disappears. (...) None of my trains have showed up in Trains. Very strange. I sent in a bug report, we'll see if that helps. My Little robot doesn't show up in Robots (...) (17 years ago, 27-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 30 NEW Train Sets! -- Or Individual Hobby Train Models Pricing

(...) Well, my models still don't appear under 'trains', but the cement wagon I rendered last night has just shown up in 'Cool Train Creations', which is a bit of an honour. There are four other new ones in there too. One is a slightly shameless tan (...) (17 years ago, 27-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 30 NEW Train Sets! -- Or Individual Hobby Train Models Pricing

(...) I had one model that was not approved for VIOLATION OF OTHER TRADEMARKS. It was a Coca-Cola reefer so the reason it was turned down was pretty obvious. I found out that it was refused when I logged in on the LEGO site with my user name. When (...) (17 years ago, 27-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 30 NEW Train Sets! -- Or Individual Hobby Train Models Pricing

(...) I really like your cement wagon. In fact, I think it would make a great starting point for a model of the limestone slurry car pictured below; (URL) I've been wanting to model it for some time but I needed to see how you managed to offset each (...) (17 years ago, 27-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 30 NEW Train Sets! -- Or Individual Hobby Train Models Pricing

(...) Thanks - the offset is done by having four 'spines' running from the centre out to each end, made of headlight bricks. The odd ones are upright, the even ones bridge between them, face-up. They're colour-coded blue and black if you want to (...) (17 years ago, 28-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 30 NEW Train Sets! -- Or Individual Hobby Train Models Pricing

(...) Here's a quick screen capture of the "finished" model. LDD 2,0 doesn't realy like working in half-plate offsets. Originally, I started with the headlight brick spine but the ends of the wagon seemed to curl up! Clipping ricks on the end was (...) (17 years ago, 29-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 30 NEW Train Sets! -- Or Individual Hobby Train Models Pricing

(...) That looks pretty good. It's rounder, and the extra colours are a nice touch. I've thought of trying to redesign mine to be a bit lighter and easier on the parts count, though I originally built myself two nice grey ones using a spare pile of (...) (17 years ago, 29-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)