 Trains / 28805
Re: 10183 Hobby Train Review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:57:48 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley wrote:
   I was one of 6 folks picked to review set 10183 pre-release. We were given permission to start posting our reviews today. Actually Brick Journal got an exclusive for the weekend but the rest of us are posting starting today.

My review can be found here...

http://save.9vtrains.com/article.php?story=20070312134753914

I believe a copy of all the reviews will be kept on the ILTCO web site as well.

If you have any questions or comments please post them and I will try and answer what I can. If I can’t then maybe one of the other reviewers or the “Design Team” could offer their input as well.

I agree that this is a great set. We had the chance to play with one this weekend at our local NMRA show and it was great to find such a large selection of prime train parts all in one set.

You can see from this picture that NGLTC club members had their own “play table” at this weekend’s event.