 Trains / 28617
    Re: ULUG attends the Great Train Expo in Salt Lake City —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) I have never done a show, but, I am very impressed with the adjustments you've made and how quickly you made them since the last show. Also, the openness to feedback and constantly striving to improve are exceptional qualities. How well (...) (17 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug, FTX)

        Re: ULUG attends the Great Train Expo in Salt Lake City —Brian Pilati
   (...) Thanks. I feel there is a LEGO standard that needs to be maintained when it comes to train lay-outs. We are far from examplary but we hope to not disappoint. (...) Those were contributing by the TFOLS and it comes down to playing nice. I, too, (...) (17 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug, FTX)

        Re: ULUG attends the Great Train Expo in Salt Lake City —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) That is good to hear. I kind of figured as much. (...) I'm not to sure about what the term is for it. I am from the east coast and was skating well over 20 years ago . . . long before any of the skate terms made it across the country. (or at (...) (17 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.ulug, FTX)