 Trains / 28523 (-10)
  Re: Strange rails - found the answer

Hello again Today I found the answer to the question of these strange colors for otherwise very common parts. All of you stating that these parts must be some kind of test mould were right! As I mentioned in my first post, I bought these parts (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Integrated tram curves

(...) Hi Pete, Right now it's just a proof of concept really but at some point I intend to use it in an integrated road/rail/footpath scene. Using a mix of studs up and snot road elements could improve things drastically. Tim (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Integrated tram curves

(...) That's the shizzle, right there. You're onto something here, mate. I think you should integrate it into a larger display. Have you thought about where you'd be putting pavements? Lovely. Pete (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Istanbul Tram

(...) And... fixed. Tim PS. Sorry for spamming the forums. Silly me should have changed and then posted rather than the other way around. (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Integrated tram curves

Hi everyone, I've been playing around with trams a lot lately as you may have noticed. I decided I needed some integrated track/road units... but curved. Anyway, after playing around with real bricks I came up with this system. (2 URLs) MPD> In my (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Istanbul Tram

(...) Hi Bob, Thanks. I just noticed a mistake after building something else today caused because my train motor ldraw part is a little wrong. It's a fairly minor change but it's safest to wait for the MPD to be changed before starting. Tim (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Istanbul Tram

(...) Tim, Very nice. I will try to build one. Thanks for sharing. Bob (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Istanbul Tram

--snip-- (...) As always :) Tim (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Istanbul Tram

(...) I hope she can. I'm also waiting for a former native to get back to me about it. (...) Thank you. (...) Whoops. I really messed it up. Fixed and thanks. Tim (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Istanbul Tram

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote: <intermittent snippiages> (...) Bingo. (...) It's all about you, isn't it, Tim? :-) JOHN (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact