 Trains / 28453 (-10)
  BNSF SW1500 and modded set 10170 by Matt Forcum

Posted on behalf of Matt Forcum Hello All, Here is my first Lego MOC. My favorite railroad, my favorite engine, in Lego form! Does it get any better? Working lights and a detailed interior are key features here. Thanks to everyone whos techniques I (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: starting a town/train jambalaya box?

(...) Confirming interest, Count me in. Having been in on these before, you can put me towards the end of the list. Paul Sinasohn (18 years ago, 13-Jan-07, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) Interesting idea. I wonder how long a train would have to be to make it through the switch using your proposal. Maybe I'll experiment latter tonight. Chris (18 years ago, 13-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: starting a town/train jambalaya box?

(...) Please add my name (Clifton D. Chambers) to the list. I am glad to see someone has started the box again. The last time the boxes died out before they got to my name on the list. Let's keep this going. CDC (18 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: starting a town/train jambalaya box?

(...) ok guys it looks like we have a small list going here. i'll put the box together and get it shipped to the first person on the 19th. IF YOU WANT TO ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST DO IT NOW! i want to put a list of people in the box. things i'll be (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) Didier is right, TLC can't do it, probably it was their legal office to deny it, but it's obvious that it hurts. In someway it's going on the same thing happened whith the Little Armory vs. the new SW guns. I would very happy if TLC would use (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) I'm not much of a train expert but I do like this new piece. Could it be possible to use four of these wires (One for each of the four possible options, 2 straight, 2 curves ) (URL) jumper between the metal tracks and then run two motors on (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: GFLTC at GTE Tampa

(...) [...] (...) I moved to Massachusetts and I am enjoying my LEGO life as a member of NELUG. I've been wicked (in the eastern half of the state that means extremely) lucky lately. Being in NELUG has given me a chance to do things that I never (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: GFLTC at GTE Tampa

(...) Thanks Mr. NoLTC... We are still working on the details; we hopefully will have the real Tampa street names on the signal lights soon. And yet more details in the works with items like planters, benches, newspaper boxes, bus stops, etc. BTW (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: GFLTC at GTE Tampa

(...) Very cool Robin. I am amazed at all of the people who are going vertical. It seems like a great many sky scrapers are going up these days. I like the attention to detail that you put into the city, the raised sidewalks with storm drains, the (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact