 Trains / 28453
28452  |  28454
Subject:
BNSF SW1500 and modded set 10170 by Matt Forcum
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 18:35:22 GMT

Posted on behalf of Matt Forcum

Hello All,

Here is my first Lego MOC. My favorite railroad, my favorite engine, in Lego form! Does it get any better?

Working lights and a detailed interior are key features here.

Thanks to everyone whos techniques I most likely stole for this model. And special thanks to Matt H. for keeping me inspired to finish it.

I also modded lego set 10170 to make it more realistic, yet still maintain the feeling of the original model. More than a little bit of inspiration was taken from the work of Spence R.

More pics in my flickr Gallery and my Brickshelf Gallery.

Enjoy!

-Matt Forcum