 Trains / 28448 (-10)
  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) Didier is right, TLC can't do it, probably it was their legal office to deny it, but it's obvious that it hurts. In someway it's going on the same thing happened whith the Little Armory vs. the new SW guns. I would very happy if TLC would use (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) I'm not much of a train expert but I do like this new piece. Could it be possible to use four of these wires (One for each of the four possible options, 2 straight, 2 curves ) (URL) jumper between the metal tracks and then run two motors on (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: GFLTC at GTE Tampa

(...) [...] (...) I moved to Massachusetts and I am enjoying my LEGO life as a member of NELUG. I've been wicked (in the eastern half of the state that means extremely) lucky lately. Being in NELUG has given me a chance to do things that I never (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: GFLTC at GTE Tampa

(...) Thanks Mr. NoLTC... We are still working on the details; we hopefully will have the real Tampa street names on the signal lights soon. And yet more details in the works with items like planters, benches, newspaper boxes, bus stops, etc. BTW (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: GFLTC at GTE Tampa

(...) Very cool Robin. I am amazed at all of the people who are going vertical. It seems like a great many sky scrapers are going up these days. I like the attention to detail that you put into the city, the raised sidewalks with storm drains, the (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) From my old model railroading days, I know that there is conductive tape (as mentioned) and conductive PAINT. Don't know how long it would hold up to trains rolling, but it's worth a try, at least on this piece. I also learned today that there (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10133 sold out / 9V Trains speculation

(...) Jonathan, Glad that you were able to grab some 10133s while LEGO had them. This is pure speculation, but I would guess that we're going to see the present generation of 9V sets scaled back as LEGO brings in the new Hobby Train factory set to (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  10133 BNSF Loco now sold out at S@H

I guess I was bored at work Friday and somehow thought to order two more of these. They appear to be on their way to me now, but it looks as if they were of the last 10133's available thru USA S@H. Best, A lucky Jonathan (18 years ago, 9-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first train7 project

(...) Thanks-- I'm enjoying building this stuff. It really makes you thinking how things are put together--how a building looks if you cut it in half. (...) Given the cost of lights, yeah. It's fun to go all Lego, but even when Lego itself realizes (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: My first train7 project

(...) Ya I know, I still regularly read Lugnet but my post are realy rare now. (...) I thought that you mean that white led were too bluish. Find a better shop :-). Have you tried to bring a 9V battery (with a 1KOhm resistor) to test the led in (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact