 Trains / 28300
28299  |  28301
Subject:
Missing R/C Trains on Lego.com and AFOL "Dream Train Set"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2006 18:15:04 GMT

Happy Holidays Everyone,

Does anyone know what is going on with the R/C trains (7898& 7897) on LEGO.com?  If you do a search for trains there is no mention of the R/C trains.  You can only find them if you know the correct set number or search using the catalog on-line, otherwise there is no mention of the R/C trains only the 9V sets.   I did see the large R/C track sets (K7895 & K7896) under the Hard to Find Category with a back order date of January 19, 2007.  The R/C trains sets have a back order date of 15 March 2007 and 26 January 2007 respectively.

This may be a good thing for the 9V systems.

Have any of the ambassadors or anyone else heard any follow-up on the AFOL
“dream set” that was suppose to be released in March 2007?  Is this project
still a reality?  Any word on a release date or estimated cost of the set?