 Trains / 28276
28275  |  28277
Subject:
From the TCLTC Proving Grounds....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2006 17:17:19 GMT

Here is a video on YouTube showing Ross’ preliminary work on adding a third line to our Thomas modules (all being controlled by an RCX).

The switches will be hidden; all that will be visible will be the other half of the loop, like here.

JOHN