 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 31
Re: From the TCLTC Proving Grounds....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2006 20:32:32 GMT

John wrote:
<http://youtube.com/watch?v=nzVcnYnIZk8 Here> is a video on YouTube showing
Ross' preliminary work on adding a third line to our Thomas modules (all being
controlled by an RCX).

The switches will be hidden; all that will be visible will be the other half of
the loop, like <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1690274 here>.

Funky.

Is this done via input sensors or just timed output?

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/
web:    http://personal.earlsoft.co.uk