 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 30
Re: From the TCLTC Proving Grounds....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2006 03:03:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, John Neal wrote:
   Here is a video on YouTube showing Ross’ preliminary work on adding a third line to our Thomas modules (all being controlled by an RCX).

The switches will be hidden; all that will be visible will be the other half of the loop, like here.

JOHN

Hey I really like that. any chance you will be sharing the details (eg code?) on how it all works so we can benefit from all your hard work?

jon