 Trains / 28228
  Steeple Cab

It is getting cold here in Maryland - time to stay in and play with Lego. In the last couple of years there have been some great MOCs being made. I have been collecting a list of other peoples trains of which I want to build copies. I started (...) (18 years ago, 8-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Steeple Cab

(...) Ha, you call that cold? Here in Minnesota, when the temp hits the double nickel, we go golfing! Of course, that won't happen until April.... (...) Hey, me, too! (At least about the copying other people's MOCs, that is) We've copied (URL) of (...) (18 years ago, 9-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Steeple Cab

Thats a cool model, I like the idea of an interurban trolley layout with freight (something that never really happened in the UK). How about a model of the (URL) YVTCo Line car A> or their (URL) Baldwin-Westinghouse B-1> (suitably recoloured of (...) (18 years ago, 9-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Steeple Cab

(...) Thanks for the links. I will need some special maintenance of way equipment. (18 years ago, 9-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Steeple Cab

(...) Too cold for me, I would migrate south for the winter. snip (...) Thanks John. I was thinking "Traction Empire"! (18 years ago, 9-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)