 Trains / 28233
Re: Steeple Cab
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 20:00:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Bob Hayes wrote:
   It is getting cold here in Maryland - time to stay in and play with Lego.

Ha, you call that cold? Here in Minnesota, when the temp hits the double nickel, we go golfing! Of course, that won’t happen until April....

Too cold for me, I would migrate south for the winter.

snip

Nice work, Bob! And I like the idea of using a unique color scheme-- I’d create your own line-- “Hayes Traction Company” or something:-)

JOHN

Thanks John. I was thinking “Traction Empire”!