 Trains / 28142
  Lego factory sets / building instructions

Hey, I bought following James Mathis's factory sets from shop@home: - euro diesel prewar v1 - db103 v1 - early 1900s passanger coach Sets arrived today and I noticed that there is no printed instructions with parts. Is it any easier method (like (...) (18 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego factory sets / building instructions

(...) Hi Ville, You have to download the LDD file and load it into LDD. Then you can either switch to instructions mode, using the button near bottom left, and then create instructions button, which generates instructions in HTML, or export the (...) (18 years ago, 22-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lego factory sets / building instructions

(...) Hi Ville, Unfortunately, there's no simple way to get the typical LEGO instructions experience with Factory. Often LDD's automatic instruction steps aren't well organized and sometimes impossible to follow. It's better if the model author (...) (18 years ago, 25-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Lego factory sets / building instructions

Paul S. D'Urbano wrote: [...] (...) [...] (...) Paul, It would be great if the models were built and commented on. I know the few models that I submitted are buildable, but that kid of defeats the real purpose of Factory... I mean really, if I (...) (18 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Lego factory sets / building instructions

(...) Thanks for advice. I had an old 486, Windows 98 SE and a tight internet security program. I couldn’t load set to LDD program and make instructions. Luckily I found James’ LDR/MPD-files from Brickshelf and made instruction by MLCAD. VILLE (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Comments about James Mathis' Factory Sets

(...) Hey, Sorry that it took this long to answer. Here is my personal opinion about Factory concept and three James Mathis’ sets I bought from Lego Factory. These comments are free to use and fill. First about Factory Set Concept ---...--- I think (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Comments about James Mathis' Factory Sets

(...) Hi Ville, Wow, thanks for sharing all of that great feedback on these Factory sets. That's a lot of useful information for anyone considering these sets. You even provided pictures of the mods you made! When I suggested you provide some (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd)

  Re: Comments about James Mathis' Factory Sets

Hello, Ville, Thank you very much for buying these three train models. (...) You have examined them more closely than I did to find faults with the design. To the Pullman Car, I made no changes. To the DB103 I made the suggested changes: - floor (...) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.ldd)