 Trains / 28206
Re: Lego factory sets / building instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:18:45 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Ville Tuominen wrote:

Is it any easier method (like PDFs) than LCC to print instructions to these
sets?

Hi Ville,

You have to download the LDD file and load it into LDD. Then you can either
switch to instructions mode, using the button near bottom left, and then create
instructions button, which generates instructions in HTML, or export the model
to Ldraw, and use the Ldraw tools to generate instructions.

If you're not familiar with Ldraw, I would advise using LDD to generate the
instructions.

ROSCO

Thanks for advice.

I had an old 486, Windows 98 SE and a tight internet security program. I
couldn’t load set to LDD program and make instructions. Luckily I found James’
LDR/MPD-files from Brickshelf and made instruction by MLCAD.

VILLE