 Trains / 27969
Re: Flat Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:51:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:

   So my try is there :

IE user friendly BS gallery

Bonjour, Didier!

I applaud your effort and agree with you that flat cars are a MUST for any train collection. For me, intermodal transport is the best! Flat cars allow the builder to show off fun things that otherwise might not get to be displayed. For you it is 3-wheelers or forklifts (VERY COOL, BTW!). For me, it is containers with fun logos on them. But you have inspired me to try my hand at some actual flat cars in addition to my well-cars.

Merci beaucoup John pour ces commentaires amicaux.

   As far as the 6/7/8 wide debate goes, it is mostly for fun and comraderie, no? :-)

it goes without saying :)

Thanks for posting!

JOHN