 Trains / 27968
Re: Wagon Fret
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 06:33:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

I decided to try a little experiment recently with train building (based on a few earlier similar projects as of yet unseen here) and try to build a freight car using a (near) completely studless technic approach. Since Didier Enjary had recently built my Sybic I thought a car to go with it would be the perfect candidate.

After showing it to Didier he built a few copies and modified the colour and some design elements of the original which improved the model greatly. I have to say that the model as it now stands is a joint effort given the improvements he made.

The truth must be revealed !! I’m only responsible for a very few constructive feedback and layouting of Tim’s renderings :-)

   He also very kindly volunteered to make instructions for it for which I am extremely thankful. Anyway, this is about as long as I like to make my MOC announcements so...

BS (with instructions)

JPEG BS

Didier

   Flickr