 Trains / 27965
Re: Wagon Fret
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:34:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:

   and let me know what you think,

Interesting. Is this modeled after a prototype?

Sort of. I did have a picture I worked from of a Sybic carrying a wagon like this but I wasn’t trying to replicate it exactly so much as capture the feel of it.

   I really like the renders. And I like the loco as well! JOHN

Thanks. I was fairly pleased with how it turned out too. Oddly enough both the car and loco came out of challenges to myself. The car for the aforementioned studless technic approach and the loco out of wanting to use the 2x4x2 windscreen piece.

Tim