 Trains / 27958
Re: Flat Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 10:23:17 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Didier Enjary wrote:
   Hi,

--snip--

   Instructions in poor file format for crap browsers ;)

--snip--

   The load. I have lot of these nice tricycles. They come in a lot of colors like blue, yellow, white, red,.. If you’re out of ideas (is this possible ? :-) ) just build some models from this gallery, and imagine a three flat cars train fulled with orange forklifts :-).

Regards,

Didier

Hi Didier,

This is a very neat basic flatcar design that looks like something TLG would make. I really love its combination of simple design and all the tidbits and greebles you see in real flatcars. Excellent.

Tim