 Trains / 27768 (-10)
  Re: Got any cow catcher ideas?

(...) Not sure how much help a steam novice like me can be, but here are the two designs I've used thus far. (URL) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Got any cow catcher ideas?

(...) A quick foray into BrickShelf searching for "steam engine" yielded quite a bit! (URL) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Got any cow catcher ideas?

(...) I used 1x2 grill tiles mounted at an angle on my Challenger: (URL) Lego version> I think they work pretty well when compared to the (URL) real thing> You modeling any particular 4-8-4? JohnG, GMLTC (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Got any cow catcher ideas?

Hi All, I am working on a 4-8-4 (6-wide, BBB wheels, in black) and I'm stuck trying to design or come up with ideas for the cow catcher. I know there are many great cowcatcher ideas out there. Unfortunately there just isn't a centralized place to go (...) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 7897 - quality issues

ROTFL!!!!!!!! sb (...) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 7897 - quality issues

(...) Perhaps they were trying to design the world's first remote control piggy bank. :) (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 7897 - quality issues

(...) I have a hard time believing that the size of the part is to blame. I give you three examples of large parts that have no gaps. These all come in the new Passenger Plane 7893. (URL) LEGO® has no problem with making large pieces fit together. I (...) (18 years ago, 15-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  New MOCs

Just posted some new MOC pictures: Coaches to extend my Hogwarts Express, Hopper Wagons with SNOT lettering and my station building. Coaches here: (URL) including pictures of the underside and bogies. These are 8mm:1ft scale British Mk1 coaches in (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.build.schleim) !!

  Re: 7897 - quality issues

(...) "Only the cheapest is good enough!" * * potential new slogan of LEGO. (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  7897 - quality issues

Wow! These gaps are wide enough to push coins of any size through! (URL) Jan Beyer of LEGO told at 1000steine, that all trains will look like this and he gave a (lame?) explanation, that there are limitations in designing the single-piece-mould, (...) (18 years ago, 13-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact