 Trains / 27766
Re: Got any cow catcher ideas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 21:11:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:
   Hi All, I am working on a 4-8-4 (6-wide, BBB wheels, in black) and I’m stuck trying to design or come up with ideas for the cow catcher.

I know there are many great cowcatcher ideas out there. Unfortunately there just isn’t a centralized place to go and find them... so, being lazy and all... if anyone has a design or knows of a design, or some ideas, whatever... could you please share via a photo link?

Even exotic ideas like Bionicle elements... just trying to get the juices flowing again.

THANKS!

SteveB

I used 1x2 grill tiles mounted at an angle on my Challenger: Lego version

I think they work pretty well when compared to the real thing

You modeling any particular 4-8-4?

JohnG, GMLTC