 Trains / 27698
Re: TCLTC ILTCO show at the NMRA in Philly wrap up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2006 16:58:05 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   Also, Ross’ fountain created a big splash; one family had heard about it elsewhere and came looking for it, expecting some giant waterfall or something-- they were a bit disappointed, but most everyone else enjoyed it. My favorite question (asked more than once): “Is that real LEGO water?”

Wait, people actually asked if that was Lego water? Ow, that it is hurting my head.

   Though the drive was more than brutal (21 hours drive time), but it was worth it and I will cherish the memories.

21 hours of driving? Yipes. Although I must confess it was nice to finally see your stuff as well as others’ in person. (The NMRA show being the first time I managed to attend an AFOL done/participated event.) When I got home and realized just how small 6-wide trains are compared to your moster sized 8-wides, I came to the conclusion that my trains would be afraid of yours. ;-)

-Mike Petrucelli