 Trains / 27706
Re: TCLTC ILTCO show at the NMRA in Philly wrap up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 23:53:55 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote:

   Number of clubs = 9 (13 in ‘05)

Makes me wonder-- how many LTCs have shown at NMRA National Conventions? Here are my best guesses:

2006: Philadelphia, PA (9)
  1. COLTC
  2. DelVaLUG
  3. GardenSLUG
  4. IndyLUG
  5. MichLTC
  6. PennLUG
  7. SHSL
  8. TCLTC
  9. WAMALTC

2005: Cincinnati, OH (13)
  1. COLTC
  2. CILTC (IndyLUG)
  3. GFLTC
  4. GTWLUG
  5. MichLTC
  6. MichianaLTC
  7. MSLTC
  8. NCLTC
  9. NILTC
  10. NGLTC
  11. RTLToronto
  12. TCLTC
  13. WAMALTC/WAMALUG

2004: Seattle, WA (1)
  1. PNLTC

2003: Toronto, Canada (1)
  1. RTLToronto

2002: Ft. Lauderdale, FL (1)
  1. GFLTC

2001: St. Louis, MO (?)

2000: San Jose, CA (1)
  1. BayLTC

1999: St. Paul, MN (1)
  1. GMLTC
I have shown with clubs for 3 of them (2 with the TCLTC, and 1 with the GMLTC), so I figure I’m the BMOC... (trolling:-)

JOHN (BMOC)