 Trains / 27672
Re: New MOC: Polar Express pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2006 00:00:07 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, John Neal wrote:

But for the time being, enjoy these, and get ready for some _dark red_
Hogwarts Express ones coming soon:-)

[JOHN]

Well, hurry up with the Dark Red Hogwarts Express.  It's a gorgeous train.

I was just hunting around online and did not find any good shots.  Apparently
the train always missed the cameras at last week's Philly show.

__Kevin Salm__
LUCNY