 Trains / 27553 (-10)
  Latest track features and layout module developments

Here are pictures of LEGO representations of the TPWS and AWS train protection systems used in the UK, which use equipment mounted between the rails: (2 URLs) both cases I've used translucent orange wands, in the absence of opaque ones, to represent (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: LDD How to use?

(...) Hi Ludo, See (URL) here>. Tim (18 years ago, 10-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  LDD How to use?

Hi all, I'll see that some among you are able to create a train with LDD for upload and eventually order one. Now i'm also trying to create a model with LDD, witch i have allreddy build, but i can't mannage to build even a simple bogie! I miss the (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) [...] (...) I think I figured out the boxcar problem. I tried submitting my box car one more time, and this time I called it "Old Boxcar". It is now available in the gallery. I suspect that it got rejected because I named it "Millyard Boxcar". (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train MOCs search at LEGO Factory-- Favourites

(...) Hi Jason, I assume this is the same UR as (URL) like his stuff although it often seems to be unbuildable but he's got a lot of great ideas and models. Tim (18 years ago, 9-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train MOCs search at LEGO Factory-- Favourites

(...) I spoke too soon! Who is 'UR59'? (URL) at these: (URL) make my processor fan sing a bit, and they may be 8-wide too, but there's a lot gone into them! Jason R (18 years ago, 9-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train MOCs search at LEGO Factory-- Favourites

(...) I don't see a huge improvement. If you look, all the galleries have 12 pages. They each show the most recent 200 entries in the category. I don't know what the churn rate is, but it might be worth keeping an eye on your one that's just shown (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) Eric, Can you check with your LF contacts (or maybe you already know) what the shelf life is of something uploaded but not submitted to the gallery? For example, when I click on the check price button in LDD it uploads my model and brings me (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Train MOCs search at LEGO Factory-- Favourites

I was able to go to the LEGO Factory web page and select the "Search Creations, By model category: Trains". This (URL) 12 pages of trains: 18 MOCs per page. I've found that clicking on the thumbnail image of the MOC brings up a pop-up window that (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) FYI, I heard back from my LF contact and it appears 1x1 black plates are available again. -Eric (18 years ago, 8-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact