 Trains / 27502
  LEGO Factory Commuter Train-- The Mariner

A lot of thanks to go around: Thanks to the LEGO Digital Designer and LEGO Factory teams for the power to design sets - Thanks to the amazing folks who have LDD and LDraw tools communicating with each other Here is my first attempt. I started with a (...) (18 years ago, 1-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: LEGO Factory Commuter Train-- The Mariner

(...) Great models James and I agree with your thanks to all involved with LDD. (...) I think I need to start doing this for 2 reasons. First the auto generated instructions from LDD just arn't good unless you build from the bottom up and never (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory Commuter Train-- The Mariner

(...) Super model James! I just wanted to add... please register your model at save.9vtrains.com. Even if you don't want to enter the contest, this site has a good chance of creating a library of quality models. Maybe LEGO will get a better system, (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Factory Commuter Train-- The Mariner

(...) SNIP (...) James, Let me also add that if you post to .announce.moc you'll have a good chance that your creation will show up in the LUGNET spotlight (which is biased towards posts there). This will help the non-train-heads or casual lurkers (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Factory Commuter Train-- The Mariner

(...) Chris is right, The "contest" is really just a vehicle for getting folks to submit their models. If I thought as many folks would have submitted models without the "contest" I would have just set up the galleries. Of course some folks don't (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)