 Trains / 27490
Re: Factory Train Contest Entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2006 20:42:26 GMT

What is the piece count? How many extra elements do you get? SteveB

In lugnet.announce.moc, John Neal wrote:
   My son Ross was messing around in the LEGO factory, and I encouraged him to submit his efforts to the contest, so here it is:

  • It is based loosely on his GP50

  • The color scheme is by necessity, not by prototype. Could be CP though.

  • The sticker price is rather shocking ($122.22 without motors!) Buy it (if you dare;-) HERE

I never really give much thought to how much MOCs eventually end up costing; now I think I know why;-)

JOHN