 Trains / 27273 (-10)
  Re: Excelsior Trolley

(...) My ping-pong line (for my (URL) W tram>, sorry no pics yet) has a dual line with matching points at each end set to normal (straight). As the tram nears the end of the run, the S curve of the point slows it down without me needing to program a (...) (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Can't we all just get along? (Take 2)

(...) Thanks, Jeremy! I actually added another car and the front cargo compartment since then, so there's yet another play feature on it. I won't be letting my kids near the spamcake, though- far too toxic. Oh, and you guys did a great job of (...) (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Save 9 Volt Trains Forum E-mail Feed now Available.

As I now realize some folks prefer E-mail push systems to Forum pull systems we are offering an E-mail feed for all forum posts on (URL) . For those that would like to get notification of new forum posts E-mailed to you we now offer a mailing list (...) (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains) !!

  TV Broadcast of Freelug show in International Model Show in Paris

Posted on behalf of Dider Enjary: A piece broadcast nationally on the France2 tv station. (URL) The show is put on by Freelug with guest appearances from Jan Albert Van ree (lowlug), Casper Van Nimwegen (lowlug) and Vincent Meuw (Belug) and runs (...) (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.fr.freelug, FTX)

  Re: Excelsior Trolley

(...) Thanks! That was my first guess! Looking forward to more. Jonathan (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Excelsior Trolley

(...) Thanks, Tim! (...) I'll see what I can do. I'll need to reshoot it after appying decals anyway. And no need to be jealous of my dark red curves-- they come compliments of (URL) The LEGO Lady> on Bricklink;-) (She even shipped them to Florida (...) (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Excelsior Trolley

(...) Check your email for a spyshot:-D JOHN (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Excelsior Trolley

(...) (to J-1): He did it with one but I'm not exactly sure how, because, as you've intimated, Ross is the brains in the TCLTC, and I am the bankroll;-) (...) Ross has created a ping-pong loop for our subway modules. (URL) HERE> is a pic of one of (...) (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Excelsior Trolley

(...) Ah, yes! I see. I was focused on your creations rather than the pix of the actual . . . (...) I am very eager to find out what they are. :o) I am going to think about what you might have redone . . . Jonathan (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Excelsior Trolley

(...) You are exactly correct, Jonathan, but that was intentional! Check out this pic closely: (URL) I think it is obvious that the gate and truck color is bright red and the roof is a darker shade of red. That is one of the striking features that (...) (18 years ago, 14-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact