 Trains / 27058 (-5)
  COLTC displays at GTE, Cincinnati, March 24 & 25

This weekend, the Central Ohio Lego Train Club will display a ~30 x 30 foot layout at the Great Train Expo show in Cincinnati, OH. The show is open on Saturday and Sunday from 10 AM - 4 PM. We will show many new creations, and this will be the first (...) (19 years ago, 24-Mar-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: A castle fan's Train plan

I just wanted to post a big 'Thank you!' to everyone who's replied, you've all been a great help to me. Don't stop, by the way, I have much to learn. I also wanted to give a little public update on my progress - I built a prototype passenger car (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: a possible 'first'

(...) (URL) HERE> is a better shot showing all three of us. And the thing is that we couldn't have hooked up very easily even if we wanted to because of compatibility issues. I liked the way it worked out that your fire station ended up being (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  a possible 'first'

Last weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Train Show in La Crosse, Wisconsin, there were three separate Lego train layouts! (URL) the picture> (I'm stealing a picture from John Neal's brickshelf folder!) TCLTC is the main part of the picture, (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A castle fan's Train plan

(...) Almost as elusive as pictures of Tim using proper bricks! Thanks for the compliment though. Most of the pictures I have on-line at the moment are (URL) here> and (URL) here>. The UK stuff I tend to build doen't have steps down to the ground, (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact